July 19, 2022 – The League of Women Voters of Florida (the League) is a nonpartisan political organization. We envision and work for a democracy where every person has the desire, the right, the knowledge and the confidence to participate. The League is a statewide multi-issue organization and does not support or oppose political parties or candidates. Our mission is to defend democracy and empower voters.
The League of Women Voters of Florida is looking for an office administrator. This role includes general office administration, occasional event support, customer service and special projects.
- Serve as first point of contact for the organization – answering phone and email inquiries from members, the general public, and partner organizations
- Maintaining databases, voter registration spreadsheets, membership rosters, etc.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, managing office equipment, and reordering supplies
- Assist Executive Director with event and grant management
- Assisting with special projects under supervision of Executive Director or Communications Manager
- Proficient in Google Docs/Drive, Microsoft Office, Slack, Adobe, with ability and willingness to learn new applications
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to problem solve and excellent organization skills
- Desire to learn about the work of the League of Women Voters of Florida
- Excellent personal time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Positive attitude and willingness to jump in on any project requested
The core office hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday with occasional evening and weekend hours as necessary for special events. Minimal travel may be required for events. To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com